The most discussed question across different forums and dermatologist chamber is the way to keep your skin in healthy and glowing manner. often it has been discussed that there are different types of skin which calls for different procedures. After you have determined your skin type, it become easy for you to take care of the skin.
Skin care also depends upon age, which is why it is always advised to take a professional doctors consent before embarking on any skin care procedure.
There are a range of skin care products in the market which do offer some respite from the excessive heat and pollution, but in the end some natural procedures also come in handy.
- It is often said that lack of sleep affects your daily functions. It most predominantly affects your skin and is visible on your face. This is the reason why it is always advised to have a sound sleep before a big occasion so as to look refreshing.
- On sunny days it is advised to wear a sunscreen or keep your skin away from sunlight. But one thing that most of the people fail to understand that the area around our eyes takes the most blunt. In order to counter that one should always wear sunglasses with UV protection while venturing out in broad daylight.
- Stressing too much often leads to furrowed brows which can then result in permanent lines etched on to your forehead. Over time this car form wrinkles over your skin. this is the reason why yoga is often said to be one of the cures to have a glowing skin as it reduces stress.
- If you commute a lot in the car then studies have should that drivers need to put a UVA/UVB protector screen on the driver’s side of their car window. The reason behind this is that lines develop more on the left of the face on people who spend a lot of time commuting in a car.
- A good moisturizer a day helps in preventing skin dryness over a long period of time. Although an oily skin often tends to attract dust and pollutants, having a dry skin can make it look lifeless and full of wrinkles.
Although most of these steps does not require any particular care, still they can hold the key to have a glowing skin. While summers can pose a daunting task as far as skin care is concerned, winters bring with them a similar challenge. Winters can sometimes feel damp and there is usually less moisture in the air, which tends to put a havoc on the dry skin. As the skin becomes drier, the top surface often tends to stop producing the natural lipids that prevent moisture loss. This cannot be retained easily which end up the skin lifeless and wrinkle prone. The wind adds to the damage, which is why winters need extra care.
Whether it is summers or winters one does need to take proper care as far as skin is concerned. Although there are a range of discount beauty products available that can help you take care of your skin in any season,, taking above mentioned precautions can help in rejuvenating the overall skin.